Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our Busy Family

The school year has started and we have really kicked our activities into high gear. I am working again at the gym with the girls. There are 5 of them this year and one includes a senior. That will be a stretch for my brain! I am also teaching at CCCCD (Collin County Community College) again this semester. This fall, I am actually teaching 4 classes, which works out to be 5 nights a week. It will be busy, but I enjoy it.
Jesse is working in Denison, about a 45 minute commute from our home in McKinney. He loves the company he works for now and is even talking about us moving northward in the next few years!
Caleb started going to the Mother's Day Out program at our church. He just recently started walking (yea!!!) and being around all the other kiddos that have mastered the movement has really jumpstarted his efforts. He gets around the house really well now. I call him the Kamakaze Kid because sometimes it looks like he is trying to get somewhere fast and just hurls himself in that direction. It is really quite cute! He is getting into everything and keeps his dad and I very entertained!

No comments: