Friday, August 21, 2009

Mobile


It happened around 6:30 tonight, August 21st, 2009: My Piper took her first unassisted steps. We have been watching her try and try for a few months now, but inspite of that it took me by surprise to see her just stand up in the middle of the floor and toddle right to me. It seems that she may have had some of the ability but has been holding out until the right moment and I am so glad that I was here to see it. This is a new exciting, yet somewhat terrifying chapter in our lives!

2 comments:

Christa said...

I can't wait until Laura Beth takes some steps too...congrats on this new chapter in your life...

Anonymous said...

Be afraid - first comes walking, then comes climbing! Aagh, the CLIMBING!

But, since you already have a boy, perhaps you're prepared for this. It took me by surprise.