Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Piper's Art Class


Right before our school year started, Caleb had a taekwon do demonstration at a homeschool group open house at our church.  This was a homeschool group I knew of, had friends in and considered joining and did that night.  One of the folks who were at this open house was an art teacher named Sandy.  She holds art classes for all ages of homeschooled kids at a local Hobby Lobby.
Of course, my ears perked up because, as we all know, an artist I am not.
And my girl is.
So, you see my problem here, right?
The more Sandy talked and the more I looked at the brochure, the more I thought I needed to make it work for my Piper, so we signed her up for a class.  Let's just say, she loves it!  This hits all the areas of art that I never could provide for my girl.  I'm so thankful for this class for my girl!

No comments: