Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving, we decided to go back to Dallas and spend the holiday at my parent's house.  They are in the process of getting it ready to sell and my mom was very concerned that it would sell at Christmas and they would have to be out, thus displacing all of the family.
This year, everyone got to come, except my youngest brother's wife, who had to work, unfortunately.  We had a great time and ate and just hung out.


Unfortunately, this was the only photo I managed to take, but it's a pretty cute one of P in her Thanksgiving dress. 


Frozen came out the day after Thanksgiving, so my mom, niece, Caleb, Piper and I met my friend Miriam and her sister and her oldest (Piper's best friend) at the movie.  I have to say, Frozen is probably my favorite Disney movie to date and the music is just to die for!

We had some family photos taken the next day, Saturday, but I wasn't happy with many of them, so I won't post any just yet.  The photos from that session that I did like, we will use on our Christmas cards, so I won't divulge those quite yet!

On Sunday, we packed everything up after church and headed back to Houston so that Jes could make it back to work on Monday.  It was a great weekend and we had a great time!

No comments: