Saturday, December 29, 2007

Baby Update

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and while I will spare you all the gory details, let's just suffice it to say that I was tested for everything under the sun at this appointment.
I am 12 weeks along now so we're officially in the throes of all things baby. I was able to hear the heartbeat, 160, which the doctor said sounded strong. We won't have our official "determine the gender" sonogram until February, but at least it gives us something to look forward to. While I would love the know the gender now, but our doctor likes to wait until the baby is around 20 weeks (I'll be right at that) before having this test done. That way there will be little to no issue with development questions. The only thing we will have to be concerned about is position of the baby. Hopefully, this one will be like his/her big brother was and be very open and happy to show what it has!

No comments: