Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Back!!

This past weeked was so much fun! On Saturday, my longest and closest friend, Jennifer, and her son Dallas came over for fun and play. The boys ran around like maniacs and played until they collapsed! Jennifer and I just sat around and talked, had some lunch and relaxed a bit before she starts her new job today (Monday). It sort of felt like college when we would sit in our living room and "study" which meant we talked and watched TV.
Later on that night, Jes got home. I tried so hard to keep Caleb up. He had been asking for Daddy all week and he told me he wanted to see him, but the poor thing just couldn't do it. We both passed out before he came home.
Earlier that day, however, there was a very strange look to the sky. I'm told it was a dust storm, but I have heard that we had a lot of fires in the Metroplex that day too. That all contributed to Caleb's allergies kicking up again. I suppose we have officially entered spring, the most dreaded time of year around our house as Caleb is sick constantly from his allergies! The worst part of it this time is that he has pink-eye, or conjunctivitis, whatever you want to call it. This not the first time he's had it (more like the 4th) and we can spot it coming so we started with the antibiotic eyedrops. Don't worry if your kiddos were around him, his is allergy related and he was never contagious as we start treating him at the first sign! Anyway, as I said in my title, it's back!!!

No comments: