Friday, August 24, 2007

Out

I got so tired of looking at Caleb with his tongue out, that I thought I would post a little. I am leaving tonight to go to Women of Faith with my mama and a group from her church. This seems to be a yearly thing for us as we have managed to score tickets each year for the past few years. I love going to these events and can't wait. It's a bonus that Nicole Nordeman will be there tonight and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! I am even a member of her fan club. How silly is that? If you haven't heard any of her music, you should check it out. She has a very soothing voice with lyrics that sometimes just sneak up on you, they are so deep and meaningful. She will make you think. She is also a Dallas mama, so that is even better!
Tomorrow, Jes is taking Caleb out to meet some family of his that live nearby. They have some land and are out of the country quite a lot, so they have never met Caleb. It should be fun. I have, however, warned Jes to take along the Benadryl. If Caleb is anything like his mama, hay will do a number on him!
I will be back Saturday afternoon and am going to a spa thing at a friend of a friend's house. Anyway, somewhere in there I will update with some pictures of Caleb and our new baby, Jaq. I realized the other day that we hadn't posted the newest pictures of him. He is growing like a weed, as you will see.
I will leave you with a few of the most used quotes from Caleb lately:

"Hi Mama" (Constant...)

"Look, Mama" (I hear this one at least every 2-3 minutes)

"Me made mess!" (I guess we need to work on our pronouns...)

"Oh, Mama." (Usually said after falling or bumping into something)

"No Jaq, tired, night night, eat, Mama, Daddy, etc" (His favorite response to any question)

"I wuv YOU!" (My definite favorite!)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: