Monday, April 23, 2007

Goo Goo Gah

For as long as I have known Jes, he has always wanted a motorcycle. It was only a matter of time that our boy, who loves all things his Daddy does, would develop a love for them too. After 7 years of begging, I finally relented and let Jes buy one. However, that is not the end of it. Apparently you have to take a class before you can take the test for the license, so Jes did that this weekend. He came home even more ready than before to ride. Caleb loves going into the garage to see and sit on the motorcycle (he calls it a goo goo gah since he can't say the word yet), so I thought I would finally get some pictures of the two of them





















So, even though I relented and let Jes get one, Caleb already knows that I need to be on my way to heaven before he will ever get one of these!















There is a picture of Jes on his Dad's motorcycle when he was about Caleb's age, so I thought I would continue the tradition!

No comments: