Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Here a Cough, There a Cough, Everywhere a Cough Cough

Everyone is our house is under the weather right now, except the cat. If only we had the immune system of our beloved Gus...
On Monday I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with some sort of viral thingy (don't you love the techincal term, but hey it's PrimaCare we're talking about) and got some fun drugs. Jes has been hacking and coughing, but is on the downhill slide from it. Caleb spiked a fever today over 103 and has been totally pitiful all day. We have watched hours of Dora the Explorer, Veggie Tales, Go Diego Go, Backyardigans and Blue's Clues. I haven't been able to get him to eat anything, except the applesauce I spoon fed him, but he's drunk his weight in Pedialite, Juice, Water and Capri Sun today. He seemed to be a little better when I left, except for the fact that all the tv has turned both of our brains to mush. Maybe we will be more cerebral tomorrow!
On a positive note, I just received word that I was able to get a class at the college that I have wanted for oh so long! It meets from 11:30 to 12:45 on Tuesday and Thursday when Caleb is at Mother's Day Out. The down side to this is that I will not be able to teach my gymnasts anymore. If you didn't know, shortly after Caleb was born I got a job holding school for a group of elite gymnasts in Frisco. They have been such a part of Caleb's and my life for 2 years now and I'll miss them greatly, but not the drive. Now I have to figure out how to break the news to them.
Our computer is in some land where computers go to die, so we'll have to play it by ear on uploading pictures. We are currently trying to download all our important documents, pictures and such onto CDs and Jes is going to wipe everything out and reload the important stuff. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: