Friday, February 08, 2008

The Evil Bug

It is not terribly uncommon for the house of Mathis to be stricken with a stomach bug. We just seem to be more susceptible to them around here than most. There is not a season that goes by when we (or most of us) don't get at least a couple of go arounds with one.

Jes had it earlier on in the week and now it has befallen Caleb. With Jes, I never really know if he has a bug or not as his digestive issues are extensive, usually slightly not on par, and highly questionable. Now that Caleb has it, we know that it was a bug.

So, I just finished spraying down the house with Lysol, including all his toys, and will commence with the disinfecting of all other surfaces, dispensing lots of water and Pedialyte, and washing of the hands every 12.2 seconds to make sure I don't get it.

Let's just hope and pray that it's a quick 24 hour thing. Maybe this is retribution for my complaining about having to change diapers lately. Ok, I get it.

No comments: