Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sonogram Pictures

I know it's taken me forever to get these posted, but it's been pretty crazy at school and I just haven't been able to get to the scanner. Sorry about them being a little lopsided. I was in a slight hurry as I'm doing this right before a class that is located clear in Timbuktu!
This first picture is our little one's profile. Here, she looks just like Caleb did and it looks like she'll have Jes's nose. Thank goodness.


















This picture is the 4D shot that they were able to get of her face. If you can't see it, she is looking to the left and her hand is up in the air. When Jes saw this shot, he said, "That is definitely one of our kids" as Caleb has always slept with his hands in the air or tucked behind his head. Must be genetic.
Anyway, in this shot her facial features look a little different, more like mine. We'll just hope that she keeps Jes's nose and she can have the rest of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet! Can't wait to see her face in person.