Thursday, September 04, 2008

It Has Officially Happened...

Ok, so I'm not getting the mother of the year award today either. I was pumping (I know more information that you wanted to know, but it is part of my excuse for this whole thing happening) while watching the latest recorded episode of Project Runway. Piper was right in front of me on her boppy and Caleb was happily talking to her. At some point Caleb either hit, poked, bit or something to Piper and she started screaming bloody murder. I knew that there was some sibling rivalry, but I didn't really think that Caleb would do anything to her. I know it's normal, but it rattled us. While Piper was upset, Caleb ran away crying, just as upset as if it had been done to him. He self-exiled himself to his room for the next 20 minutes and then was very penitent when he wanted to come out. Maybe this won't happen again anytime soon...

No comments: