Monday, October 20, 2008

I'll Give You 3 Guesses Who He Is Copying and 2 Don't Count

Overheard from Caleb when he is talking to Piper:
"Hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
"How are you?"
"Whatcha' doin'? Uh huh, yeah, is that so."

Overheard from Caleb when he is not happy:
"I'm mad now."
"I'm sad at your behavior!"
"That's enough!"
"I've about had enough of this from you!"

And my absolute favorite:
"Ok, that's it, I've had it. You're in trouble now! 1-2-3! Come here! (All said while spanking himself.)

Think we've had a time with him lately? He is certainly the copycat these days! I guess we really need to watch what we say...

1 comment:

Mommy of Multiples said...

That could not be further from the truth. They hear everything at that age and are listening even when you don't think they are. And oh yes, it will come back to you. :) Sometimes you just can't help but laugh though. It can be pretty funny.