Saturday, May 24, 2008

Look At What My Husband Bought Me

Evidently, our little Volkswagen was no longer reliable, in Jes's mind, so he bought me a new car! We got a really great deal, but I still got a little misty when they drove off in my Passat. I loved that car, but it was on its last leg (again according to Jes) and we did need more room. This is the Kia Sportage and it has more than enough room for our little family of soon to be 4. I especially love the cargo space in the back. There is enough room for our double stroller and still be able to put groceries or shopping bags in the back too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! What a wonderful hubby! I'm sure you are going to love having the extra room for Piper and Caleb. How's Caleb doing?

The Wood Family said...

cool! I didn't know you got a new car. I've heard good things about Kias. I know you're enjoying it.