Friday, August 29, 2008

You Made Me Do It.

An open letter to all who admire me in public:
Dear Everyone,
When you approach us at the mall, grocery store, church, doctor's office, etc, please know that I really love the attention. It is so much fun to flirt and smile at a face that doesn't belong to those crazys who live with me. However, I have just one request of you. Please, please look at me and all the things that are around me. If you will notice I am almost always dressed in pink. I NEVER leave home without a bow, and usually quite a large one, on my little head. My car seat is pink and brown and my name is most certainly a girl name. Oh, and while we are on the subject, have you ever known a boy with my name? It is a GIRL'S name!
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. My mama has been quite upset lately by all the times you have called me a boy, despite all the evidence to the contrary. The other day she bought me this:


















Hopefully, this will help with all the confusion!
Love and kisses always,
Piper

No comments: