Friday, September 07, 2007

Meet the Teacher

Last night was Meet the Teacher night at Caleb's Mother's Day Out. This year, Caleb's friend Logan Dixon will be attending the same school, but he is a year older than Caleb so they will be down the hall from each other. I wasn't able to attend Meet the Teacher as I had to work. Caleb went last year with Jes too, so maybe we're just making traditions!
















Caleb loves his nap mat and I have had to store it on top of my closet for the past 3 months so he wouldn't constantly lay on it. I had taken it out of the closet to wash turned around to check on something and this is what I found when I turned back around. He's so excited!


















Here's Caleb and Logan after Meet the Teacher. From what I heard, the two of them were having the best time in the back seat of the truck! Logan's mommy just had surgery so we get the pleasure of taking and bringing him home (the just live across the street from us!). No doubt who will be having more fun on those trips! Definately the passengers!
















Here are the boys again being silly!
They start school on Tuesday. I'll be sure to take pictures and post them!

1 comment:

Rob and Jen said...

Talk about double trouble!! :) What a pair of handsome young men...those girlies at Mother's Day Out better watch out. They are just precious! Hope their school year has started off well. We miss you guys!