Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Our Fun Weekend

Ok, ok I know that it is Thursday and I'm just posting about our weekend, but I have a good excuse. This is the first of 2 final weeks that the college I teach at has. If you thought that it was stressful as a student, try having 30 of everything to grade, record and calculate per class, and on a deadline! I have been really blessed to be one of the more requested professors at the college, but this is the time of year that you will find me at my dining room table late at night surrounded by tall stacks of papers just trying to get through them all. I have to say, I still love it! Who knew?
So anyway, back to our fun weekend.





















On Saturday, my friend Jennifer and I drove to Marshall for our friend Mandy's baby shower. Here we are, Mandy in the middle and Jennifer on the right. We had a great time and Mandy got lots of great stuff for her new daughter, Hannah!
















On Sunday afternoon, we took Caleb to his 2 year NICU reunion. It was so much fun and Caleb got to run and play at their childcare center, which was so nice!
















Caleb loved this steering wheel on the playground equipment. We had a hard time getting him away from it so others could play too!
















We pushed Caleb in the tire swings too. He wasn't as impressed with it as we thought he would be. I think he likes his swing at home better!
















We all took a train ride too. We had a great time and we all crammed into the little car. Caleb was not happy to get off, but he had so much fun while we were on!

No comments: