Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back into the Fray

Today starts the first day back to teaching for me! I have been off for the past 2.5 weeks and loving every minute of it, when we weren't cooped up in the house all day because of the rain! Today and tomorrow I am subbing for another instructor friend of mine, so I'm at the school all day. I friend of ours' daughter, Lindsey, is watching Caleb for us at the house today and tomorrow mornings and then she'll just be there in the afternoons for a couple of hours. While my job is not very strenuous, summers are not my favorite semesters due to the population of people I sometimes get in my classes. This first summer session ends the 3rd of July and the second picks up on the 9th when I will be teaching from 6pm to 11pm until the 9th of August. I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do that as I turn into a pumpkin around 10pm... It should be interesting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with teaching this summer. Hopefully the time will go by quickly for you.